Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Almost Pretty...

We are in the midst of packing away here. Less than one week until we load up that big moving truck and head off to our new town. There is much more done in our new house than I actually have pictures of. But here is a sneak peak of our new quartz counter top.




And my amazing new stove and dishwasher bought from the scratch and dent section of Nebraska Furniture Mart. The bottom "drawer" is a second oven. A real oven, not a warming drawer. I cannot wait to break that bad boy in. More on it later. My father in law asked me if it would sing to me, when I was describing all the amazing features. I will be sure to find out :)

Plans are still in place to paint the cabinets, but it will be sometime after we move in. We still need plumbing and a gas line ran to the kitchen. It is currently painted and the floor is in, however, I haven't even seen that so you all will have to be patient a bit longer.

Don't worry. This kitchen will look amazing when we are done with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment