Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A Sneak Peek

We are here! We are slowly getting settled into our new house and our perpetual construction zone. The progress is coming along. We now have a working kitchen, which is utterly fantastic. We had been eating takeout and restaurant food for far too long, but not anymore!



I can't wait to paint the cabinets. And maybe put some trim on the window. And the toe kicks. And the backsplash. And clear off some stuff on the counter. Oh, and drink the wine. I do love the wine.



And the fridge is touchscreen. It is amazing. We had no idea. That is what you get when you buy scratch and dent appliances. All I wanted was a child lock so my son could not flood my floor. And I get this amazing feature that shows me ingredient subsitutions, can show me a slideshow of my pictures, and be programmed for exact measurements of water to give small children. Like I said, amazing!


The living room. I need window treatments. I love the hardwoods. I love the paint color.




And I really love her :) And she loves her new house :)


More to come!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Jill, it's really coming along. And I LOVE the hardwood floors!

    ReplyDelete